Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Mariana's volunteer job. Hex 41 line 2

 Mariana's volunteer job

Prediction: One increases others, good fortune

Traditional text

THE JUDGMENT

        DECREASE combined with sincerity

        Brings about supreme good fortune

        Without blame.

        One may be persevering in this.

        It furthers one to undertake something.

    The line 2

        Nine in the second place means:

        Perseverance furthers.

        To undertake something brings misfortune.

        Without decreasing oneself,

        One is able to bring increase to others.

 My prediction

Increasing virtue, decreases vice

Benefit others brings good fortune

Be careful not to decrease yourself too much 

 

The line text is hard to interpret. "To undertake something brings misfortune." probably refers to trying to make a material profit which is a dead end."Without decreasing oneself.  One is able to bring increase to others." This seemed to me to be the appropriate context.

Hex 41 line 2

Mariana “Ohh my trip is going great! The volunteers are amazing and the job is nice. Food is great as well. Not jetlagued anymore so finally sleeping great jaja. Everything worked out with the ferry and the shuttle, all smooth.”

Hi Justin!  Oh yes more easy.

It went great! It was lovely, I stayed for a month. The job was great and all the people was very special and lovely. I spended my birthday in there and they bought me a cake and took me for breaky and made my day very special even when I don't like birthdays. Just left on the 4th actually.

It was a very special time that a 100% I will remember forever. Made a lot of friends and even plans for the future to visit each other in other parts of the world.

Everything is going wonderfully 

No comments:

Problem with Hotel Deposit. Hex 27, Provision of Nourishment, Line 3

  Problem with Hotel Deposit Hex 27, Provision of Nourishment, Line 3 Consultee: Kay   Question: Can I get my security deposit ref...