Saturday, November 11, 2023

Andy’s volunteer experience at the organic farm in Chiang Mai - Hex 28 line 6

 

     Andy’s volunteer experience at the organic farm in Chiang Mai

   THE JUDGMENT (the general situation)

         PREPONDERANCE OF THE GREAT.

        The ridgepole sags to the breaking point.

        It furthers one to have somewhere to go.

        Success.

Six at the top means: (the advice)

        One must go through the water.

        It goes over one's head.

        Misfortune. No blame.

The water rises over one's head. This is the

misfortune. But one incurs no blame in giving up one's life that the good

and the right may prevail. There are things that are more important than

life.

Here we see the problem with the traditional text clearly. Most prediction bear at least some resemblance to what actually occurs; this one does not. As other lines in the hexagram are really unfavorable this makes it very hard to spot. 

 I was sure it was not that bad, but I had no clear record of this line, so I just recommended some caution. I am glad to have this story. Lines that are good but marked as not good are the hardest to find. One more piece of the puzzle has been complete

My prediction:
The situation may be unstable
Look out for charming manipulating people
My careful, but do not worry unduly

Traveling to Chiang Mai was easy and after a week enjoying the sights I went to the organic farm. Working was hard sometimes but I enjoyed being involved. The people were great to hang out with and it was useful to learn from. After about a month I went back to CM to hang out. 



No comments:

Problem with Hotel Deposit. Hex 27, Provision of Nourishment, Line 3

  Problem with Hotel Deposit Hex 27, Provision of Nourishment, Line 3 Consultee: Kay   Question: Can I get my security deposit ref...